One of our strong points

Keeping in mind that She and I have nothing in common insofar as what makes us who we are, we do not hesitate to let you know that we know how to live well. Plugra. Six hundred count. Everyday Waterford. Original Jean Schulman. Herbs from the yard.

And bourbon. If we ask for bourbon and you offer us Jack Daniels, we'll laugh. Not in derision but more with...sympathy. Because, honey, you are missing out on one of life's great pleasures. She loves Woodford Reserve. I like Makers Mark but LOVE the Small Batch collection. Knob Creek. Baker's. Bookers. Basil Hayden.

She went to Kentucky to the bourbon tasting a year or so back and She really ought to tell us about it. But in browsing today, I revisited this site and...I'm in love. Actually, lust, but let's not split hairs. This is a BEAUTIFUL site, and the history is too cool.

smallbatch.com

Comments

wineandroasts said…
She's is in denial. We have more in common than She cares to admit. Embrace the dysfunction, my friend.

PS - Am not matrimonially committed to Woodford, though he's who I go home to. I also flirt with Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare and Blanton's.
wineandroasts said…
Clearly I've been in the sauce already today, "She's is" ?

PPS - Also once had a fling and was briefly in love with with a 15 year Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve. Mmmmm....
Country Girl said…
She's right about the similarities because I came back here to remind myself that my favorite of ALL TIME is Blanton's. But I don't think you can get it at Shoals Creek.