03 September 2007

Speaking of foodtv

My friend, M, whose opinion I value greatly...is a big fan of Giada DeLaurentis. So I figured, there's something there.

I don't get it. I have tried, and I just don't get it.

So today, when reading the subtitles on IFC got to be more than I could take and I realized I had seen this particular "The Closer" three times, I switched to Giada. And the first thing out of her mouth was "Pea and Basil Soup."

Just gag me with a spoon. There is NOTHING you can do to pureed peas to make them edible...just ask any 12-month-old staring at that shit coming at his face.

And while I'm at it? Will someone just SLAP that happy little 30-minute chick? Either take up smoking and bourbon to do something about that whiny little voice, or learn how to say "olive oil".

4 comments:

City Girl said...

And the choir said, "AMEN, Sister!"

Ugh. Gawd I can't stand Giada - I'd like to slap that sneer/smile clean off her face. And wear some damn clothes when you cook, for Pete's sake. I keep waiting for her d├ęcolletage to get splattered with hot bacon grease. That'll teach her. Scrawny bitch.

Country Girl said...

When I told B who she is he asked, "Wonder how much effort SHE made to get a TV show?" Good point.

City Girl said...

A great deal of horizonal effort, clearly.

City Girl said...

LOL...LMAO.... Anthony Bourdain slays Yum-o Bitch. LOL.

http://archive.gamespy.com/comics/dorktower/archive.asp?nextform=viewcomic&id=1231