Don't Leave! You're in the Right Place!

So what do you think of the new look? Does it make our butts look big?

I've been ALL about clearing out today - closets, drawers, makeup, the fridge. You name it, I have cleaned it, am cleaning it or will have cleaned it by Sunday.

Not cleaned like scrubbed, but cleaned like decluttered.

This afternoon I pulled every damn purse out of my closet and emptied them of old receipts, dried-up Purell wipes, loose pills/Altoids, fuzzy Chap Sticks and wadded tissue. Held them upside-down over the trash can and shook out crumbs. The handbags? They are clean.

So is my jewelry box. I lost an earring two years ago on the Subway in NYC but haven't been able to let go of the survivor...until today. Okay, so I didn't throw it away, but I put it in the step-down box, out of sight. Six months from now, when I haven't looked at it every day and, deluded, thought, "Maybe someday I'll find a match..." I may be able to let go completely. Hey, it's a step.

Then I got online, took a look at the blog and thought, "All those polka dots are a kinda busy, aren't they? What if we tried....this?"

Looks cleaner to me, but is maybe missing a little personality? I haven't sprung it on Country Girl yet - will email her next...after a stiff drink (bracing myself).

So do me a favor and cast a vote: "Nice, Keep the New Look" or "What are You Smoking? Bring Back the Dots!"

Comments

Unknown said…
new look, definitely.
Melissa said…
I like the header photo but am a little unsure on the background color. But as long as you don't add any music to the thing, I'll keep coming back for more. :)
Unknown said…
What are you smoking?! I really want to know for my own personal benefit. I actually like the new look. :-)
Anonymous said…
I like this MUCH better than the dots!

Now you better share whatever you're smoking!

Dory
Amblus said…
Like! Keep!