I can PICK me some BFFs!


Went to the mailbox when we got home last night, and there was this COOL mailing tube. Addressed to Moi! From Knob Creek! Remember last week I told you they had emailed me that...there is no more Knob Creek to bottle until November? Well, here, people, is how you turn a negative into a positive.


It's a t-shirt!! Celebrating "Thanks for nothing!"

No wonder that stuff costs so much. And I am now firmly convinced that these people should be put in charge of our economy. Right now.


Comments

wineandroasts said…
Knob Creek drought my ass.

I went to the state store on Saturday and there were FOUR rows of different size bottles of Knob Creek.

What was missing? The Woodford! Big empty space where the Elixir of the Gods should be.

I've been wearing a black arm band ever since.
Mrs. Gamgee said…
Very cool shirt! Glad you are finding a way to deal with your deprivation! ;)
Alicia said…
cool! i wonder if i write to places complaining if they'll send me free crap? i should try it!
Country Girl said…
Actually, I didn't complain...I signed up on the website and then used its recipes and played its games!
MrsZeee said…
impressive. who knew the creek ran dry...