* Robert Pattinson and I did not sleep together in London. I know...I can see it in your eyes (web cam) you're as disappointed as I am.
* I am not, in fact, taking any photos on this trip. Sorry, CG1. It just isn't a tourist picture kind of trip. I'm just not feelin' it.
* I have never been as soaked-through wet - shoes, socks, pants, coat, sweater...all of it - as I was this afternoon. NOW I understand the power of a "cuppa tea."
* My inner punk has never forgiven my outer responsible adult for getting rid of my black Violent Femmes concert t-shirt. I remedied that today: Bought a really cool old-school Sex Pistols t-shirt. The punk, she is happy. (1)
* Came this [ ] close to buying the Doc Martens I've always wanted...and still might do it.
* Our cab driver tonight was - had to be - a direct descendant of Eliza Doolittle.
Before 'enry 'iggins ruined her.
* Said cab driver actually asked me, "Is everyone in Alabama like you?"
And then refused to take more than £10 on a £12 meter.
* Billy Elliot in four words: Coal Miners in Tutus. Good stuff.
* Met my long-time, online friend, Pauline, for the first time today and she is a HOOT. Also, she took good care of me. It's easy to be a stranger in a strange land when you have a guardian angel leading you around by the hand.
* I have been christened a West Ham supporter. Don't worry if you don't know what that means. It does not mean I prefer HoneyBaked to Heavenly. And if you do know what that means, no, the christening did not involve bubbles, blood, urine or Stella.
(1) PS - Pauline knows all the lyrics to Anarchy in the UK. How random is that and how perfectly suited are we?!