Bing Wins Big

Bing Crosby, that is, not Microsoft Bing...which I just can't get into like The Google.

So it seems that not many people - blog followers or live acquaintances - dig modern covers of traditional Christmas songs. All y'all prefer the classic original versions, which is hugely surprising to me since I love to find new versions of old songs.

Proving further that I am odd.

Since I didn't get an overwhelming 'cover version' response either here or in live interviews, I'm going to skip the links, videos, lyrics portion of the experiment. Nine songs does not a playlist make.

Final thought: I wonder how much the music industry would pay for information like this. It could save them a lot of money...I fear they're planning an Adam Lambert covers Rosemary Clooney CD for next Christmas. :: shudder ::

Comments