06 October 2010

Fresh Ink


I'm considering adopting a new personal motto.

My first one was:
It seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Most recently it's been:
No good deed goes unpunished.

Now I'm considering from among these.
I might even have one tattoo'd somewhere.

Which do you like? Other options?

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.

You get extra bonus points if you laughed at the image!

8 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

That picture is crackin' funny.

How about "I bet I can make you read this line again. I bet I can make you read this line again."

Nina said...

Personally, I like "If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong." But I also like "Boys are stupid." Food for thought, eh? Love the pic!

jez said...

Love the "camel"! Love the list.

Mine is usually:

"I'd hit you but I wouldn't stop"

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Both the pic and the third option made me laugh like crazy! My Beloved thought I was losing it...

Comet Girl said...

Camel toe! Why didn't I think of that?!? My personal fav is by Oscar Wilde, "Some cause happines wherever they go; others whenever they go".

City Girl said...

I've been waiting for Comet Girl to chime in! I absolutely thought of you when I found that image.

If I go the philosophical route, I've always been partial to, "Hell is other people." - Sartre

How true, how true.

Comet Girl said...

You thought of me when you found the camel toe image!?! I don't know if I should be flattered or offended ;o)

City Girl said...

New words to live by:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Amen.