Today...


...would be an excellent day to go cut back all the roses and shrubs and things that are about to come bustin' ALL out. It's 61 degrees and there's a lovely breeze and...here I sit ;)

It would be an excellent day to finish converting these white side lights into black side lights and get them mounted. Thinking about it.

I piled ALL the dirty clothes from ALL over the house in the big den yesterday and sorted them. Down to three piles ;) That I AM working on.

Obviously, a change of scenery is called for. I'm thinking somewhere close, with a lake view, a fireplace and a cooler of cold beer. The potential for activity is amazing and...here I sit. Motivation, I need some motivation ;)

The hell with some motivation, I need to win the lottery. SO much better than a swift kick in the ass....

Comments