Bad, Bad City Girl


I know, I know.

I don't call...I don't write...WTF?

Aaaand midpost I just got an instant message from Sales, "Having a firedrill! Can you help?!"

I've learned a "firedrill" in the sales department means, "Uh, we've somehow managed to set our own hair on fire, uh, would someone from marketing bring a bucket?"

So now I'm gone again. I'll try to post this weekend although I have to go to Atlanta on Sunday. I THOUGHT I was coming back on Wednesday until I was copied on an email that said, "Yes, and City Girl can help us on Thursday." Thursday? Oh, Gawd. Okay. I'm staying until Thursday.

For those of you who don't know, Atlanta is not "all that." It's okay for about 48 hours and then you start to get the "get me the hell out of here" twitches. Which you get anyway from a Sales Meeting, so they're REDUNDANT twitches. Or they cancel each other out. Hmm. Not sure about that one.

AnyHOO - Job is great! Job is very busy. I am very busy. I did not appreciate how much free time I had until I changed jobs.

Aaand there's the second IM plea for fire control, so I have to go.
Image credit? "Some brave soul who posted her Wicca festival vacation photos on Flickr."

Comments