Funny-Free Friday


Hey, you got Zombies a few days ago...let's not get greedy.

So here I sit on the couch. Sick. Again. WTF?

This is the third time in approximately five months that I've spiked a fever. No idea what's up with that, except for the fact that when you work in a building with 350 other people, you're going to contract some exotic form of Funky Gumbuddha on a regular basis.

Hot, cold, headache, sore throat, can't sleep...I am actually hoping this is Swine Flu. Let me get it, and get over it already.

My brother-in-law in ChiTown is a cop. And he has swine flu. Does anyone else find this extremely, ironically humorous?

Best Hub in the Universe is taking good care of me: Food, fluids and letting me have the good side of the couch. (Altogether now, "Aww").

This post has exhausted me. I'm going to watch reruns of Glee on Hulu.

Peace out, Peeps.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Being sick = bad.
Drinking bourbon to kill sickness = good.

Here's to it passing quickly!
Anonymous said…
At least your husband takes care of you. Mine would leave me to die.
Hope you feel better soon!
Country Girl said…
HEAL!!!!! Thou hadst a trip in thy future....
Lisa said…
When you said, "let it be the Swine Flu so I can get it over with already..." I thought, YES! I know just how you feel! The news has us scared to death of it.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon and bless your hubby :-)
Nina said…
Speaking of swine flu...that's sooo gonna be my child. I just know it.
alejna said…
Ugh. Hope you're feeling better by now.

So, does this mean you guys aren't going to do NaBloPoMo this year?
Nancy said…
Loved the photo and the first line! LOL!

Hope you feel better soon. I hate the creeping crud, and once you get it - then it is easier to get it again, and agin, and .... well you get the picture. I was sick for two years once. Been healthy every since, but I don't have little ones at home! :-)
Indigo said…
I hope you are feeling better! Hubs had it over here, the kid and I are still healthy. LOVE Glee reruns!